Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

sushi date - SFYTT

I have been majorly slacking and feel horrible! I really have no excuse other than being exhausted being a "single" mom while dh is at school. We are half way through his 4+ month school and it's going by fairly quickly.

I used the Reverse Confetti SFYTT for my layout. I like being able to use card sketches for my layouts - it's fun to adjust and make it work! Right before dh left, we went on a date (his birthday and my birthday were within a month of him leaving - he left the day after mine) to get sushi. I haven't ridden his motorcycle with him much, so we went on the motorcycle and of course, I had to document it with pictures!


I used a couple different RC sets - they are both new and I picked them both up from I Heart Papers: Lighthearted letters and forever fall.

Supplies
Stamps: RC lighthearted letters, forever fall
Ink: Tsukineko, Palette Noir
Paper: AC cardstock, MME Chalk Studio

No comments: