Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Brandy N - DON'T LOOK!!!

My friend Jade just embroidered some stuff for Abby. I took over this cute tote bag, t-shirt and a towel for her to do. She did the BEST job on them!!


Abby wanted to get her friends (who are leaving this summer) something cute.... so we got tote bags done for them too!!!!!!! We have a few little craft things for their bags too - it's for the trip across country. We and they are traveling (driving) across country soon. I will post some of the craft things for the bags soon. I hope they like their bags!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I looked! =) I promise this is the first time I've been on here since you posted the lisence plate book. I am so in love with those little bags! I think they will turn into their church bags after the trip!!