Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unity November Kit of the Month

I got it and LOVE it! They have the greatest selection of stamps every month in their KOTM.


I colored this with my copics and used my stickles - it's been months since I pulled out the stickles! I have a ton of the stamped images from this set stamped, just need to be colored and put together. I LOVE this set! Unity stamps is awesome - I fell in love after my friend started working at a scrapbook store and introduced me to their stamps. I ordered one kotm and was hooked! They are very high quality stamps and are unmounted (you can choose either - I like unmounted).

The picture isn't the best - I need to pull out the camera for the next picture instead of using my phone.... It's just a lot more convenient to use my phone.

No comments: