Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

A couple of layouts

Yes, I actually scrapbooked! It's been a while... I have been wanting to scrapbook for a while, keep meaning to and just haven't got around to it for a while. I liked it!!!!!!! I really need to set aside time daily or weekly to do it! It's almost theraputic for me! I even stamped on some of the pages!

I have really fallen for Unity stamps - I've used them before. BUT this week, I got the "Our life, Our story" set from them. It's for scrapbooking and I LOVE it! I have had these pictures for a while - we were still living in Utah when I took these. We have lived in Alaska and the VI since then!
I'll be back later this weekend with more! And I think I'm going to play with my new YourStory this weekend too.... Just need an idea for a book for Abby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY for scrapping! That is what I should be doing right now!