Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hip Hop Thursday

Today is Hip Hop Thursday on the Unity section of Splitcoast stampers. They have a thread where you can chat, do challenges and win free stamps! I have never won any stamps, but I keep going back - it's fun!

One of the Challenges today was Shout out Unity - to use a Unity phrase as the focal point of a card. I used the Unity stamp out of the "Enjoy your life.... laugh" monthly kit from Unity. I used TAC Vintage Christmas paper for the background. The other challenge was Unity is Golden - to use Gold on your card. I used this Unity stamp from the "Thinking about the good times" monthly kit and used TAC Vintage Holiday paper again. I used my Copic Lionel Gold to color the house. I love this little house and need to find more ways to use it!
I picked out my paper first again before coloring -much easier than coloring and then trying to find paper. I am learning...

3 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

Love your cards Lisa!

Brandy said...

Lisa, I love your color schemes! So cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute cards Lisa!!!! I added you to my blogger buddies!!! Come check out my blog!