Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In Style Stamps

The new company on the block is In Style Stamps. I love the look - they are releasing their first stamps this month!!!!

They are having a challenge on their blog. You use the sketch they provide. The winner will win a free stamp! I love free stamps.

I used a stamp from Hanna Stamps "But I need it" and made a 5x5 card front.
Hanna was colored with copics (E37, RV29, BG10, Y28, E00, B95, W3, E57) and layered on SU's last year's In Colors. I used Purely pomegranate, River Rock and Blue Bayou . The ribbon is SU Purely pomegranate. The bling is Bella baubles (not sure what color - sorry). My SU ticket punch punched the corners on Hanna and the Blue Bayou paper behind her.

Can I just say I LOVE my ATG gun! I will never go back to other tape dispensers! I love the thing! Right at first, it was a little strange, it was big - but now that I am used to it (it took about 2 times using it) I love it!

Check out InStyle stamps - they have shown sneak peeks for 4 of their 6 stamps they are releasing - love their sneak peeks!

2 comments:

Jana M. said...

whoo hooo Congrats!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Lisa! I am excited to see what In Style comes out with!