Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Etsy challenge #20 - Zeba

The Etsy challenge this week is to be inspired by something in the Zeba store - BEAUTIFUL jewelry! I loved THIS piece because I love blues together! I love silver and blue (they were my wedding colors 6 1/2 years ago)

I used Goodluckabella from Stamping Bella and colored her with my copics. I added a little sparkle on the light blue flowers and on her hat with my spica clear glitter pens. She is stamped using Adirondack pitch black. I then used my new Just Rite stamper - Curlz monogram set to stamp the "good luck" sentiment.
The layout of the card is a sketch challenge on PCP (sk011709) that Melanie had posted on her blog. They have weekly challenges on PCP and I need to start doing them weekly! So this card was for the etsy challenge and the sketch challenge!

2 comments:

Zeba said...

The card is lovely, Blue and sivler are my colors as well.

Ashley Newell said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the little Bella, she's adorable! And it's just a perfect any occasion card since it's not all green, you know? Totally cute! Thanks for playing my challenge! It means a lot to me!