Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hairbow holder

Abby NEEDED one. I have all her hairbows in a plastic bag on the counter. I got to making one today and picked out the Unity set "Spunky Princess" to use for the holder. I stamped the images with Palette Burnt Umber then outlined the stamps with a Pink Spica glitter pen.
I put the card inside a hanging name badge holder I got at Walmart before we moved here, they come in a pack of 50. I attached a piece of silver cord (SU) to the top to hang the hairbow holder. Then I attached 2 pieces of 12 inch ribbon to the back of the name badge holder with scor-tape.
Attach the hairbows, hang and you are DONE! It was a QUICK project! I have been meaning to make one for Abby for a while and just haven't gotten around to it. Now I need to make a couple more because she got 10 new bows for Christmas. I could probably use longer ribbon to attach more hairbows - and will on the next hairbow holder!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa I love this!!! I will have to remember it for when Caitlyn has enough hair for a bow!! I am still looking for zip tie ones but no luck! VERY CUTE!

C Preston said...

Cute cute just like Abby. Good job Lisa.
Mom

Natalie said...

So stinking clever!! I love it! Now I just need a girl!!

Toka said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!! Don't have girls but cute!

Brandy said...

Kaylee WILL have one of those. Thanks for the idea!