Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Limelight Six chicks sketch 13

This weeks challenge was another sketch challenge and a product challenge. We were to use two or more different stamps. I LOVE how this one turned out - great sketch!

I used Unity stamps which Limelight carries. I just placed an order from some wonderful BG paper from Limelight too! Can't wait - I ordered paper and some really cute stamps..... will make some CUTE cards as soon as I get them!

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey Eva
Buttons: Basic Grey
Stamps: Unity Tiny Trinity, Unity Me2Kit Thanks to you
Copics for coloring: E29, V09, V04, V15
Ink: Adirondack pitch black

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I adore the desing and colours on this card. You have some gorgeous makes on your blog. Kim

Mandy said...

LOVE this! The purple and green are wonderful together, and I love your tree and the BUTTONS! :) So glad you played along!!