Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

100th POST!!!! Dog Gone stamps, mojo monday and more!

I have had my blog since April last year and finally hit 100 posts! YIPPEE! Check back soon because I will be giving away some blog candy!

Yesterday I got my Dog Gone Stamps!!!!! YIPPEE! I couldn't wait to ink them up, but we had to go to dinner with Dh's boss, so I had to wait. I inked up these two last night when we got home.

The Zen frog was my FAVORITE on the site when I first looked, now there are TONS more that are just so cute! I colored the little guy with my copics and then put the card together. I have been picking paper first, then coloring, but this little guy was just too cute to stop and find paper first - glad I had some to match! Supplies
Stamp: Zen Frog, Unity Simply said (sentiment)
Ink: Palette Noir
Paper: BG Urban Prairie
Copics: YG03, G99


The second card I made into a Valentine card - but could be a year round stamp! He is SO cute! Looks so innocent and adorable standing there with the roses. Boy with Flowers is another one from Dog Gone stamps. I think next time I'll have him hold yellow or pink flowers!

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday to design the card. It was a great sketch and worked perfect for Boy with Flowers!

Supplies
Stamps: Boy with Flowers
Ink: Palette Noir
Paper: SU Bella Rose
Copics: E00, R37, R17, G05, B02, E57, B23

10 comments:

Jean said...

Lisa these turned out darling! Welcome aboard.

Jana M. said...

Hehe CUTE! I love the frog! But then again, I love the boy, he reminds me of Bubba and 'the eyes'.

Lauri said...

Great job with your first Doggone cards!!!! These are both really cute!!

paulssandy said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! Love your zen!!!

Awwww....the guy is just so cute. I love the bright coloring.

Sandy O
www.papertransformer.com

Christy Dillman said...

Super cute cards Lisa, so tempting to run over and get those cute stamps!!! Congrats on 100 posts!

Yaneri said...

oh isn't he cute! never seen a man stamp, now that's different. Such a sweet card!

Anonymous said...

These cards are super adorable! That frog is somethin' else - OHM...love the coloring!!

Crystal said...

Congrats on 100 posts! Love the zen frog!

Melissa said...

Your cards are super cute! Congrats on 100 posts!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing! :)