Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lemonade award!

I received this award twice! I usually won't post this stuff - but the girls who nominated me are the BEST, so I will! Mandy and Natalie (my friends on the Cricut MB) nominated me for this award - Thanks girls!!!!



Isn't this a nice way to show other bloggers how much you appreciate their work! So here's what you need to do now.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

Ok - who to nominate...

1. Jacquie because she checks my blog and leaves me cute comments every Thursday
2. Ashley because I love her Etsy inspired challenge and she leaves the best comments!
3. Kristen who is also a Unity stamp lover - she is SO sweet (and an enabler!)
4. Tessa - I know she was nominated by Natalie - but I have gotten to know Tessa some on Hip hop and she is just GREAT!
5. Anyone else who checks my blog and has their own!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awe you are so sweet!!!! I am home sick today but that means I can hip hop! Not a bad trade off I guess!

Kristen Carll said...

thanks hun! :) I don't mind enabling! *wink* I linked back to you!
http://rainedaydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/02/yay-2-days-in-row.html