Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Layouts for hip hop hangover

I know - someone must have just fallen over when I said LAYOUT... It's been a while - but I really miss scrapbooking! They aren't much - but I'm starting back in 2004 with my pictures (everything is scrapped up till then). For some reason, I just can NOT go out of order with my scrapbooking -maybe a little OCD in me... but they HAVE to be scrapped in order.

Off we go! The first 2 were from when I got my wisdom teeth pulled - PLEASE don't wait till you are older! Get them pulled when you're still at home with mom and dad - NOT when you're married and almost 24 years old! It took FOREVER for my cheeks to not be puffy anymore!
Supplies
Stamps: Unity Distressed dots, Our life our stories
Ink: Momento Rich cocoa
Paper: American crafts Metropolitan Chicago
Accesories: stickers for Ouch


This one is soon after the wisdom teeth pulling. We went to a SLC bees baseball game. DH had a great job where he got "free" tickets to events occasionally. We went, my cheeks were still puffy and my mouth still hurt (I was still only eating mashed potatoes at the time) 6 days after!
And another facing this one (I'm also not good at having non-matching layouts facing each other) - this was one of my college roomate's weddings. 5 out of the 6 roomates were there. We are all still in touch 5 years later - they were AWESOME roomates! This one still needs something across the top - any ideas?
Supplies
Stamp: Unity This is the time
Paper: CTMH
Ink: Momento rich cocoa


Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

LAYOUTS!!! Omgoodness!! Just teasing sweetie :)
LOve these, dont love that you went through so much pain! Cute layouts! Love the use of all the Unity stamps!!

Ashley Newell said...

Cute layouts Lisa! You are adorable, even after getting your teeth pulled! PS I still have mine.

Kristen Carll said...

super cute layouts! I got my teeth pulled when I was young thank goodness!

Unknown said...

What awesome pages! What a great way to remember your wisdom teeth memories!

Unknown said...

Very pretty stuff.

And I have about 40 years of scrapbooking to do if I ever get around to it. ugh. So...I just can't go in order! I'd still be in grade school...LOL.

Kerry said...

Super cool layout!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely layout and thanks for visitin my blogs - Goodluck with my blog candy

Unknown said...

Oh do not tell me this about wisdom teeth! I am supposed to be getting mine out this summer! And I am 30 married with two kids! YIKES! I only have them on the bottom and they didn't show up till I was like 27!

Dawn M said...

cute!