Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Limelight scrapbook sketch #1

Limelight had a every other week card sketch with a prize and they just started a Scrapbook sketch!!!!! I was excited! Ever since I got my Unity scrapbook stamps, I have been scrapping again!

This week's sketch was created by Amy Castellano - she does some great sketches on SCS too!

This was the main page I did - although I could not get a good picture of it. Any tips on photographing scrapbook pages?????

The Unity burberry tree has Queen and Co. felt brads on each of the limbs
I have to have matching pages looking at each other... so I did my dh helping his brother paint a truck as the second page. A different color would have probably been better on this page, but oh well - he will have to deal with pink and red.
Supplies
Stamp: Unity burberry tree
Paper: SU Candy Lane
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Accessories: Queen and Co felt brads, nesties

4 comments:

Candlewyck Baptist Student Ministry said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors and the felt brads! Great color matching with the photos, too! So glad you played along!! :)

Candlewyck Baptist Student Ministry said...

Oops, this comment is from Mandy at limelightpapercrafts.blogspot.com. My hubby was still logged in!! :)

Crystal said...

Love the dimension the brads give. For photographing my pages, I try to put them on a plate holder stand thing LOL! (yes that is the technical term!) It helps sometimes

Amy said...

I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing!!...it can be so hard to get rid of that glare! try turning off your flash and taking the picture near a window, with the light behind the layout..sometimes I even take the pics outside!