Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sketch Saturday

I love that I have time to craft again - the house is almost all organized and I "think" I have things in order - there are still a couple things I can't "find" in my craft area, but I know where most of my stuff is now!

This card is actually for a birthday party we're going to on Sunday - we are headed out to do some snorkeling during the party! I just got this Lizzie Anne Designs stamp about a week ago and had to use it! I paper pieced her dress so it would match with the background paper.
Supplies
Stamps: Once upon a time (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Paper: BG Euphoria
Copics: E57, E51
Accessories: Purple dew drops, paper snip scissors (for paper piecing the dress)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh I love this card. The colors are perfect. When I have daughters will you make them cards like this!? They will LOVE it!!

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors!
Anne -:)

Lisa F said...

Shanna - of course I will make cute cards for your little girls - you better get working on that!