Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge

I can finally join in on the Whiff of Joy challenges because I ordered 2 Whiff of joy stamps that got here this week! Love Henry Celebrating Mouse - he is just ADORABLE and fun to color! I colored him with my copics and added some sparkle to the candle and the cupcake with my sakura glitter pen. I just got some really fun Basic Grey cupcake paper this week too and had to use it with this image!

This is for the Whiff of Joy challenge #23 - it is a sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges! Henry was stamped on Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory colored paper - the base of the card is also Ivory. The Basic Grey cupcake paper is just fun!
Supplies
Stamp: Henry Celebrating mouse
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory, BG cupcake
Copics: W-3, W-1, RV42, Y15, Y28, R29, Sakura glitter
Accessories: Nesties, Copic multi-liner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card! it makes me wanna eat cupcakes right now, hehe!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love that image. Super job!

Crystal said...

That little mouse is too cute!