Friday, April 3, 2009

hangover post....

What fun at hip hop yesterday! 2 great challenges again. Both were quick cards yesterday too - I really wasn't feeling up to stamping when I saw that dd finally took a nap - so I started watching Twilight - THEN inspiration hit and I knew what to do on my cards!

The first is baby-themed - yesterday was all about babies at Hip hop! This one is also for the sketch challenge found on Truly Scrumptious challenge blog. I don't know if it counts though because I was supposed to use flowers too... hmmmm... Maybe I'll make another one for that challenge! Supplies:
Stamp: Unity Jan KOTM, PTI limitless labels
Paper: SU basic black, whisper white, pink pirouette
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Coloring: Sakura glitter pen
Accessories: nesties


The other challenge was 3+3=Unity. No more than 3 colors and 3 layers (neutrals didn't count)

Supplies
Stamp: Unity March KOTM
Paper: SU Kraft, Basic black
Ink: Momento bahama blue, grape jelly, cottage ivy
Accesories: Nesties

10 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Fantastic! I especially like the baby card. Very different!

Hugs,

whoistracy said...

These are gorgeous! Love the CAS look.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful cards, Lisa! I adore that peacock card! That LO is just super cool! :)

Kerry said...

Love that topiary...pretty color choices!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Gorgeous! I love the design on the first. All those ovals on Petey's feathers really tie well to the ovals on the card. Cute! The second card is subtle, but very elegant!
~ky

Crystal said...

Very cute!

BloomingPink said...

Diggin' the ovals...both cards...original and pretty!

Cheri Howard said...

Great cards! I love that pastel topiary!

Lisa H. said...

lovely, lovely ovals. your cards turned out so cute! oh, and congrats on the news you posted yesterday!

Dawn K. said...

these are sweet!!