Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

new Dog Gone stamps are HERE!!!!!

I got my new Dog Gone stamps last week and had fun playing this weekend. I got 8 new stamps and have stamped all of them! Just need to color and put together cards now!

James Duck is a fun one - I wasn't really sure how I would use him, but he's going to make some great masculine cards now! I used him for a sketch challenge on the DGS Group on PCP - Jana does the sketches for us and anyone can play along! Supplies
Stamp: James Duck (Dog Gone stamps)
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Paper: BG Abrosia
Copics: BG10, B02, C-1, W-1, W-3, Y15, YR68



The next image I played with was the Jester - what a fun image - great for birthday cards or just fun happy cards! The white parts of the image are actually sparkly - I couldn't get a good picture of that though, I colored that in with my Sakura gelly glitter pen.

Supplies
Stamp: Jester (Dog Gone stamps) Happy Birthday (stamping bella)
Paper: BG Cupcake
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Copics: R29, YR16, E00, Y15, B29
Accessories: Sakura gelly glitter pen

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Lisa

thanks so much for adding a link to my blog candy and for playing along, I wish you good luck.

Your cards are really lovely, so cute xx vicki xx

Jacilynn said...

Too Cute! Congrats on the Whimsy Team. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. We're on two teams together!
Hugs,
Jacilynn