Monday, May 18, 2009

Dog Gone stamps

I finished up a couple cards this weekend with my Dog Gone stamps - I love the style that Dog gone has - it is so different than the other companies out there! Dog gone stamps is having a SALE right now too - so if you were on the fence - go check them out - you might find what you want on sale!

The first is using Hoola Hoop Girl - I stamped her right on the Kraft card base. The paper around is actually a scrap left over after I cut it with the Big Shotz die the other day - thought I could use it! I keep seeing these CUTE crocheted flowers out there, but was too cheap to buy any... so I called my mom -she has been making some for me and putting them in the mail to me! Thanks mom -you're the BEST! The second card is a sketch challenge on the DGS PCP group. We have a new sketch almost weekly over there. I used Fish and worm for this one. I used the largest scalloped nestie circle that I had for the base, and a smaller circle for the middle. The sentiment is from Unity - I thought the fish had a perfect look on his face for this sentiment!
Supplies

Stamp: Hoola Hoop girl (dog gone stamps)
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: SU Kraft, Candy lane
Copics: E37, R37, B23, E00
Accessories: Big Shotz die

Stamp: Fish and Worm (Dog gone stamps) Sentiment (You + Me=Happy - Unity)
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: SU soft sky
Copics: R02, B32, B29, W-1
Accessories: Button, Nesties

5 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Too Cute! Love these both. the colors are perfect. Great work Lady!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! These images are too cute!! Adore the fish!! ;)

Alex said...

These are both sooo cute!! Love the fish especially! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

These are adorable. Great images and great cards!

Hugs,

All Pink girl said...

Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.