Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Greeting Farm Case of the Curious card #4

I am in love with the Greeting Farm stamps - I finally won one during some blog candy. I love Fairy Chloe - can't wait to order some more stamps from there! We were supposed to CASE a card from Anna Maria - what an adorable card!

I used Fairy Chloe and some 7 Gypsies paper (Morocco journey). I normally don't use browns (not my favorite), but I think this turned out ok. I colored Fairy Chloe with my copics and her wings with my Sakura gel pen - they are all sparkly. I also outlined the FRIEND with the sparkly pen. You can sort of see the sparkle on the word here.
Supplies
Stamp: Fairy Chloe (The Greeting Farm)
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: 7 gypsies morocco journey
Copics: E37, E08, Y28, R20, E00
Accessories: nesties, Sakura gel pen

3 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute card, I can see why you like the images, they are adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Just love your fun papers!! ;)

Stef H said...

This is adorable. I love that black swirly paper and your image is sweet. I also like your double layout below. Great job!

Hugs,