Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

National scrapbook day

I hope everyone is getting some scrapbooking or card making done today - I have been able to do a little bit of shopping (over the phone) today too!

This layout is for Jen Buck's CAS scrapbook sketch on her blog. I won last week!!!!!! This is week 7 and I have done each sketch so far (one was late - but it was still done). I am loving the layouts each week and it's getting my scrapbooking done! This is also for the Simple Scrapbook tutorial challenge on My Unity Place also.

I had these pictures out the other day to do something with them and decided to use them for this sketch - I put two pictures on the mat instead of one - Abby was scared to death of the bunny last year - but the second time (in one day) that we went back, it wasn't as bad - I got a haircut between shots too. I used Unity's February KOTM for this layout - the journaling tag and the eggs were perfect for my Easter layout.
On each egg, I added some sparkle with my Sakura glitter pen.
Supplies
Stamp: Feb KOTM (Unity)
Ink: Momento rich cocoa
Paper: CTMH Let's get together
Coloring: Copic R37, SU chocolate chip marker
Accessories: Sakura glitter pen, Basic Grey periphery chipboard

4 comments:

Jana M. said...

super cute page!!! Love the colors and the layout.

lisa808 said...

Wow, great page!!!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, Lisa. love the fun papers you used and the embellishments are great, too!

Brandy said...

That is so cute, I can't believe it was only a year ago, Abby has changed so much!