Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random-ness

I finished a couple of cards the other night - NOT for any challenges either!

The first is a digi image from The Doodle Palace - they have an etsy store with their images in it. This is Henry the horse - what a fun image. Digi images can be changed to whatever size you want - so that is nice! Supplies
Stamp: Digi Henry the Horse
Ink: Momento rich cocoa for distressing
Paper: SU sweet always
Copics: E29, E37, E57, W-1, W-3, W-5
Accessories: SU Theatre ribbon


The second is an image that I received after a MONTH.... It took a detour through Tortola before it got to me. I think the postal system in the BVI is much worse than here! The image is Reflective from Sugar Nellie - they have the cutest images!
Supplies
Stamp: Reflective (Sugar Nellie), Sentiment (Unity)
Ink: Adirondack pitch black, momento rich cocoa
Paper: SU Chocolate chip, pretty in pink
Copics: E57, B95, R20, E00, R37, G05, Y15
Accessories: Swiss dots

6 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Hey There. These are both great. Love that pony!
Did you see you won at Toodles and Binks? congrats.
Hugs

Alex said...

These are both really cute!! Isn't stamping for no reason at all fun, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! What very lovely cards!!

CarlaKH said...

two sweet cards... esp love that relfection one...

Peggy said...

Lovely cards!! Don't you just love the mail service!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I love the horse - I just got USS Ark from Doodle Palace - I've really been getting into the digital images. They are so much fun - I especially like that you can make them any size you want. And I too LOVE stamping for no reason other than to have some fun!! LOL