Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Unity birthday challenges!

Unity is having some GREAT challenges this week - there are TONS! Today they posted the challenge for the May KOTM guest designer.... Yeah - whoever wins gets to be a guest designer - how cool would that be????? There was a sketch for a card or a layout - I loved the sketch for a layout, so that is what I did.

I found one of the only professional pictures I have of Abby - Kodiak was way too expensive to get pictures taken monthly - so this was taken in Pendleton when we visited for Easter when she was 7 months old. I used the Unity April Kit of the Month - seriously - these KOTM's are WELL worth the money! If you were to choose 1 stamp set a month to get from Unity - this would be the one that I would recommend! It is awesome and the stamps are HUGE!

Supplies
Stamp: Unity April KOTM
Ink: Momento rich cocoa, grape jelly
Paper: Bazzill bling, sweet always SU DP
Accessories: sakura gelly roll glitter pen,



I flipped the sketch for the second layout - this was a bit bright, so I stamped one of the images from the April KOTM on the green to give it a little texture instead of all solid colors.
I did have to pull a small sentiment out of the October KOTM because it fit perfect with this picture - it says "My family". This is my family from 2007 when we visited Pendleton.
Supplies:
Stamp: Unity April KOTM, October KOTM
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: Unknown from stash


I made these for Jimmy's challenge today to use the FIRST stamps we owned from Unity. Mine would be the October KOTM followed shortly (within a week or so) by Tiny trinity and a few others. I made a small set of 3x3 cards from the October KOTM.



Supplies
Stamp: October KOTM, Tiny Trinity
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: From stash
Accessories: Copics

1 comment:

Stef H said...

Good thing I don't have to "pick just one". These are all wonderful and the page of Abby is way too cute too.

Hugs,