Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Clean and simple No 10 - stitches

Yep - I was just chatting with Jen Buck about this the other day during hip hop - I think all men who get new guns have to experience being scoped in the face. Ryan got a new gun/scope right before he was leaving on the boat - had to go try it out and knocked him self out in the back of the jeep. Glad I was there to drive him home, get stitches, home to pack, then to get him back to the boat.

This layout is for Jen Buck's Clean and Simple No 10 - anything goesI used SU River rock and Wild wasabi from my stash. I just got some paper organizers and found all kinds of paper treasures that were in my stacks of paper!
The ribbon on the wild wasabi paper is some River rock ribbon. There are some hand drawn dots along each side of the ribbon, on the word stitches and some doodles next to the pictures on page 2
Supplies
Paper: SU Wild Wasabi, River rock, Basic black
Accessories: River rock ribbon, copic multi-liner pen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OUCH!

How does one actually knock themself out with the scope? Recoil? (Kick after it's shot?)

Just curious.

It left a pretty good lump too. Yikes.

Lisa F said...

Yep - the recoil knocked him out - his face was a little too close to the scope when he shot.

Vicki G said...

This is a great layout, but I feel for the guy!!!! Recoil is horrible........I remember being bruised from My Shoulder to my waist once when I didn't hold the Shotgun in tight enough!!! OUCH........I bet that hurt!!!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OMG that's hilarious - we used to have this happen to us all the time! I'm sure that DH is going to LOVE you for sharing with the blurfers out here! good thing you were there! Love the layout and great job with the pics!