Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Hanging over - AND CAS No 11

I finished a layout for hip hop - I don't know why - but it's been hard to create this week - I think it's the heat and dd is sneezing all day/cranky/runny nose so - I have been playing games instead of creating.

This layout is from Jen Buck's CAS No 11 - love these sketches -I usually put a LOT more pictures on a page, but this is helping a lot with focusing on one picture. I also used only SCRAPS for this page (other than the 12x12 sheet). I have SO much paper in my scrap bin - need to start using it on cards/layouts more! Supplies
Stamps: Unity Confession, Distressed dots
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: Scraps and unknown off-white
Accessories: Copic multi-liner, nesties

13 comments:

Stef H said...

this is very lovely.

hugs,

CarlaKH said...

great l/o!

Katy said...

so cute! I love Jenn's sketches too!

Judy Rozema said...

That is so sweet!!!

Carly said...

Such a lovely page!

Bonita Rose said...

love this gf.. u rocked this layout!

Jana M. said...

OH Lisa... this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love love love this layout.

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! You have done a marvelous job!! ;)

Dawn M said...

cute page!!

Kerry said...

A very lovely page!

Purple Princess said...

Great layout!

Bekah said...

Perfect sentiment to tie in with Distressed Dots. Very cute!

eryn hannig said...

this is great!