Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

PageMaps?? I LIKE them!

Robyn has a challenge on her blog this week - I absolutely LOVE her blog - she is SO talented! She challenged each of us to go to Page Maps, find a layout that inspires us and create a layout. I have never been on Page maps before and I really enjoyed checking it out last night. I got inspired by 2 different layouts, so did 2 separate layouts.

The first are some pictures of dd when she was 15 months old - I love these pictures! I had bought her a blanket from the Gap before she was born, then found this outfit that matched! Every time I put it on, it made me think of a jail outfit.
Supplies
Stamps: Unity November KOTM, Just my type alpha
Ink: Momento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
Paper: SU pink pirouette, chocolate chip, sweet always
Accessories: SU scalloped edge punch, Inksentialls white pen


The second are some pictures of dh with dd when she was 15 months old. She LOVED looking at herself in the mirror especially when on dh's shoulders. She loved shoulder rides!

Supplies
Paper: Cosmo Girl Friday, SU Baja breeze
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Accessories: All my memories sticker letters

3 comments:

Mitzi Koons said...

Love the layouts - it's been awhile since I've scrapped and I'm missing it - thanks for the inspiration and the reminder about Page Maps!

CarlaKH said...

cute as always and I have a blog award for you at my blog!

Jacilynn said...

what great pics! super cute pages Lisa!