Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Scrappy Sunday fun - Where is binky?

I really enjoy making cards, but I have found some GREAT sites for Scrapbook sketches and have remembered why I really enjoy scrapbooking! I LOVE it! I can't believe I took so long off of it just because I couldn't enjoy it (moving doesn't help). I haven't even printed any pictures from the last 1 1/2 years (bad - but I will)

This sketch is from the Scrappy Sunday sketch on PCP - love it! I found these pictures from when dd was 11 months. She would cry at night when she couldn't find her binkie - I made sure to check on it (find it) before I went to bed. This is how I found her - it was on her face. She did this for about 2 weeks, somehow it would be on her face while she was sleeping. Supplies
Ink: Momento tuxedo black for distressing
Paper: SU sweet slumber specialty
Accessories: Copic multi-liner pen, crochet flowers (thanks mom), letter stickers, unknown brads

3 comments:

Suz said...

Beautiful layout - I'm a HHH straggler & I'm glad or I would have missed this post

Have a great 4th

Mephisto said...

WOW, what a wonderful LO. Stunning Work.

I´m now a follower from your Blog *g*

Hugs
Domi

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

ahhh sweet snookems!! LOVE THESE!