Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

FUN mini book

I haven't had this fun on a mini-book for a while! I bought some Tim Holtz Grungeboard (a little mini-album) when I was in Anchorage. But, the owner of the store gave me a great idea - she said to only use the grungeboard as the front and back of the album and just trace on paper for the inside. Then I get 4 albums instead of just one (there were 8 pieces). LOVE it! I finished this book (minus pictures) in one afternoon. All of the paper is from the Fancy Pants "on a whimsy" collection - beautiful colorful paper - I thought it would go great with some of the pictures we have of Abby/us in St. Croix.




There was a 12x12 sheet of quotes - 9 total - they worked perfect on the pages!

Wallet size photos were perfect for this size album - these will be fun as gifts too! All of the pieces of paper/grungeboard were inked with momento inks.
Supplies
Paper: Fancy Pants On a Whimsy
Ink: Momento
Accessories: Grungeboard

No comments: