Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chilkoot river - Haines, AK

I'm still working on my trip cross country from last summer (ok - and the first 3 years of dd's life). These are from Haines, Ak - we were there for 3 days before we got on the ferry, so we had time to hang out and see the sites!

I LOVED spending time at my friend's store The Craft Garden. If I "needed" a certain color of paper, I could get it without having to go all the way home to find the right color! It was perfect! I would pick colors that matched my photos while sitting in the store. I can't wait to live close to a store again and get to go to crop nights again!


Supplies
Paper: American crafts cardstock, Kaisercraft
Ink: Momento

1 comment:

Jana M. said...

I love this layout!! The colors are perfect for the patterned paper and the pictures.