Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mixer 29

Lisa Henke posted about Mix it up a couple weeks ago - I loved the site and their challenges, so gave it a go this time around.

The mixer this week was a sketch and a inspiration piece. I LOVED the white/green/yellow in the inspiration and found some Jillibean paper that would work perfect for the page I wanted to work on. I had to make it a double page spread though - I liked the sketch! I used some Unity stamps for the "wonder" and "personality".

Supplies
Stamp: Unity
Ink: Momento
Paper: Jillibean soup, SU
Accessories: pop dots

2 comments:

CarlaKH said...

just gorgeous!!! I need to do some scrapping again!!

Teresa Kline said...

your blog has some fabulous scrapbook pages and the cutest card...great work...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*