Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Freedom

This week on Scrap and Stamp - we were to scrap about something we are Thankful for. I'm thankful for our freedom. I'm thankful for all the soldiers fighting now and that have fought in the past for each of us to have the freedom we currently have. We wouldn't have the chance to worship how we would like, eat when we like, do what we want without soldiers fighting and dying for each of us.

My dh took these pictures on a ferry as we were leaving AK last summer. I thought they were BEAUTIFUL pictures and had to do something to feature them on a page. I used Jillibean soup pattern paper and SU cardstock. The stamps are all from the Unity in America set. Supplies
Stamps: Unity in America
Ink: Momento, Palette
Paper: SU, Jillibean soup

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

pretty pictures!!!

Pamela said...

This is FABULOUS!!!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Great layout...love your pics too..