Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Very simple card today

I wanted to do a CAS look with the Flower border stamp from Dog gone stamps - you could color these flowers with any color and match it up with any color paper to make a ton of these if you needed them! The sentiment is from PTI along with the paper today. I have a small pack of PTI paper and would LOVE to get more, but want to wait till I live in a place where I'm not totally overcharged for shipping. It's ridiculous to pay for PTI's shipping here.

I used my nesties to frame the image with a couple different layers of scallops. Then added a couple small pearls to the sentiment to add a little pop to it. Supplies
Stamp: Flower border, PTI sentiment
Ink: Momento, Palette
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Kaiser pearls, nesties, copics

No comments: