Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rock City layout

The pictures for this layout were horrible, they do look washed out in person, ugh. The sketch on Sketchy Thursday this week was a fun one, I used some Cosmo Cricket papers that I had sitting on my desk and some SU ribbon.

I haven't joined in on the Sketchy Thursday blog for a couple of weeks - I really enjoy joining in, but didn't have my stuff on vacation. They have some great sketches and some great prizes too!!

Off to the grocery store today - it's an all day event on island.... because you have to go to 3 different stores to get everything you need. I don't enjoy grocery shopping at all here. Supplies
Paper: Cosmo, SU
Ink: Momento
Accessories: SU ribbon

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Washed out or not this is a great lo! Thanks for playing along!
Jennifer C. sketchy thursdays dt

Diana Fisher said...

What a great page. I love plaid! Thanks for playing along with us!!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

Tessa Buys said...

I loved how you layered all of the papers and added the memorabilia. Great layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT