Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Be happy for this moment

I love this stamp! It's a stamp from the Unity December KOTM {delightful moments} - so true! We do need to be happy for moments in our lives!
Link
Bo Bunny has another Layout Friday challenge going. This time it's a great 2 page sketch - I LOVE 2 pagers! I normally scrap this way, so it makes it really easy for me. I would LOVE to win... they are giving away some of the Love Bandit line. I think I am down to 4 pages of Bo-Bunny paper left in my stash. I had 4 of the Flutter Butter paper (I used for this layout, another layout and a card). I used EVERY last bit of the paper that I had in this line. I "need" more!!!!

Supplies
Stamps: Unity Dec KOTM {delightful moments}, Jan Scrap kit {unforgettable moments}
Ink: Tsukeniko
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern paper: Bo Bunny flutter butter
Accessories: Bo bunny flowers, kaisercraft rhinestones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Lisa, the layout is just adorable!! You're so good at these!! I've really missed seeing you girl!! BIG HUGS

Jana M. said...

Lisa, this is beautiful!!!

Paloma Gomez said...

Wow!! I love it!! Is perfect!!