Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loving all the challenges - Friends

Abby and her friend had a great time in St. Croix. They met the first day we got there and hit it off. They were only 2 weeks apart in age and loved to play together.

This sketch is from the Scrapbook Challenges ning site. This is sketch 186 - love all the challenges over there each month - I think I have finally figured my way around that ning site - only to have joined another..... There are WAY too many sites out there with good challenges.

I had some Basic Grey Sugar rush paper from one of the Unity scrap kits that I ordered. I have the small 6x6 pad, but the 12x12 paper was SO pretty - had to use it! These pictures are comparison - the first the first couple months the girls met - the second set are the last day we were there. Both of them grew up so much.Supplies
Stamps: Unity Dec KOTM
Ink: Tsukeniko
Paper: American Crafts, BG Sugar Rush
Accessories: Cricut plantin schoolbook

No comments: