Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

U. R. loved

I made this card the other day with some My Minds Eye scraps from the layouts I finished last. This was actually sent to dh in his care package on Tuesday. I tried to convince him to take some snacks with him when he left and he kept saying "no, they will have some on the boat". Well, guess I was right because he asked for some snacks because they don't have any on the boat! Supplies
Stamps: Unity scrapbooking kit U.R. {....etcetera}
Ink: Momento
Paper: My Minds Eye

11 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!!!! Love that awesome color combo!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous.. one of these days.. I wanna talk to u about the usvi.. wanna visit there at some point.. I really wanna go to water island! Love your creations!

JenMarie said...

CUTE and fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo! Great card.

lisa a.

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty Lisa! Love those colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Lisa!! Love the colors!! :) HUGS

Dawn M said...

beautiful paper

Catherine said...

What a cute story! And can't believe this is a card of scraps because it is so cute! TFS!

stampjourney said...

So adorable! Great use of scraps!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO adorable-what an awesome use of my FAVE Be Loved paper, too!!!

C Preston said...

Wow I have such an amazing daughter!!! Great card:)
Mom