Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

feeling a little unloved....

SO - it must be time for some blog candy! Look for it this weekend. After 4 days of posts with no comments - I guess I need to convince people to look at my blog again (:

I made this topiary for the store that I'm working at now The Craft Garden in Kodiak, AK. It's a cute little stamp/scrap store.

I have seen these topiaries all over the internet land lately. I used a bunch of my stash flowers and some pins to hold them in the styrofoam tree form. This was fun!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh you poor thing! at least i still love you - lol!

and holy moly! is this ever gorgeous! wow! i'd love something like that in my yard!!!! absolutely gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Beautimous topiary....I lOVE topiaries!!!!! Would love a job like that!!! Glad to have you back!!!

Brandy said...

Hey, I left you a comment on March 27th. Yep, that's right. I even looked it up :) I luv ya!

I LOVE that topiary!!

Tanya said...

I just stumbled across your blog through splitcoast stampers. Your topiary is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Your Topiary is stunning!!! I love flowers of all kinds.

Happy Easter!!