Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday

My nephew is turning 6 tomorrow. We needed to send a card - so I whipped this one up the other night and got it in the mail so we hope it will make it tomorrow! Abby drew a picture on the inside for her cousin and was VERY excited to go to the post office and mail it off

I have LOVED the Unity cupcake stamps since I first found Unity. I'm pretty sure that this was one of the first sets that I bought - it's changed as a set now - but I LOVE it! It is super easy to paper piece together and I LOVE the different combinations you can get with paper piecing this cupcake. Supplies
Stamps: Unity Big Polka Dot cupcake, sweet yummy cupcakes, CTMH Nursery Bash
Ink: tsukineko
Paper: BG Lime Rickey

2 comments:

C Preston said...

WHat a super card!!! Noah loved it and it came on his birthday - the picture from Abby inside was great too.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh my gosh this is so stinkin adorable!