Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Paradise? Not always

So - I liked living in St. Croix. I "liked" it. Not loved it, liked it. I HATED hearing " oh, you are so lucky to live in paradise" all the time. SO.... I took that into my own hands and took pictures of all the things that drove me crazy down there (except the bugs - I was screaming and jumping on furniture when I saw those - nt grabbing the camera). I always told people that St. Croix was great for vacation, not so much for living all the time - you definitely have to be the right kind of person to really enjoy living there.

I really liked the crate paper pattern paper that came with the April/May scrapbooking kit from Unity. Loved it and had to use it with these photos. Found some thickers that matched almost perfect for the title - they are felt and soft

Supplies
Stamps: Unity August store kit, Just my type
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, Crate paper
Accessories: American Crafts thickers, rub ons

3 comments:

Heather Comer said...

A picture is certainly worth a thousand words! I understand now, Lisa! Nice job! :)

Brandy said...

Lol, I think it's hilarious that you scrapbooked your car getting booted. Memories...

Bonita Rose said...

interesting layout... I've always wanted to go the virgin isles.. I hv a dream of living on water island.. not sure how realistic that is though... loved your layout!