Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spotlight kit

LOVE this kit from The Greeting Farm. I am SO happy that I won it doing a blog hop (although I did pre-order it too because I LOVED it so much) and had a chance to play two nights ago.

This week has been CRAZY! I worked Sunday, Monday, Tuesday night, Thursday, Friday and am working today. It's only been a few hours each day, but I'm EXHAUSTED! I had a Partylite party (I sell that too) after work yesterday, so had to get everything together in the morning before I left for work. NUTS! I am totally beat and ready for a big long Sunday afternoon nap! It's 10:15 (I'm scheduling my post the night before it goes "live") and my neighbor has a little kid outside who is screaming and yelling.... if he wakes up my daughter, we'll have problems!

Love this Anya - Spotlight Anya? Not sure what her name is, but she's only available with the Spotlight kit. Love her! I finished up a layout using these papers and because I'm really bad about using scraps - I used them right away to finish this card. Love how she turned out.

I used some Gina K 120lb cardstock for the base and stamped the image directly on the base cardstock. Colored her with my copics and paper pieced her outfit. No bleeding through the paper - it's awesome paper! Supplies
Stamps: Spotlight
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Gina K, Basic Grey, Fancy pants
Accessories: copics

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i just love her headband! super card!

Jana M. said...

Lisa, this is such a cute card! I love it!!!

Jacilynn said...

adorable! So happy you won it!

Heather Comer said...

Love this, Lisa! Thank you so much for your help yesterday! I know the book will be adorable!