Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My favorite picture EVER

I love this picture of my husband with my daughter. She had won a trip on the Roseway boat and we took advantage of the sailing trip the week before we left St. Croix (we were busy that week trying to get everything else in that we hadn't been able to do yet)

I decided on that trip that when you are sailing - a dress is NOT a good thing to wear. Luckily Abby is only 3 and didn't mind that her dress was flying up to her shoulders when the boat was moving. She LOVED being on the boat. Her dad was showing her the storm that was headed toward us (I was feeling a bit sick, so was sitting taking a few pictures while she was all over the place). She soaked it all in with him showing her the clouds and the rainbow after the storm (the captain of the boat was amazing and we didn't get wet at all from the storm).

The sketch for this layout is from Page maps, I can't remember what month, but I just loved this sketch and had to use it.

Supplies
Stamps: Ippity Where you should be
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, MME Bloom and grow

1 comment:

CarlaKH said...

Absolutely beautiful...what a great layout too.