Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Thanks so much

I bought a clip it up mini at the store a couple weeks ago. Finally busted it out of the box and set it up on my desk after we had a bbq (I had to clean up for the bbq....). I hung a few stamps on it and have started actually USING the stamps I had hidden in my bag!

I got the Verve celebration of Thanks set over a month ago. Love it, but hadn't used it. I needed a thank you for Abby's preschool teacher and this was perfect. I picked up an empty jar at Walmart and made a paper band around it using the You Are a Star set from Unity. This was perfect because we filled the jar with STARburst for her teacher. I used the Verve celebration of Thanks for the card.

I am loving the 12x12 collections from Basic Grey. I picked up Green at Heart last weekend in Anchorage when I was there for Copic certification and have used a lot of it already - LOVE the colors in it! The butterfly is a sticker from the Green at Heart collection pack - I stuck pearls on it to make the body of it.
Ms. Toni was definitely a Star Teacher in my book and in Abby's book! We LOVED her!
Supplies
Stamps: Unity You are a star, Verve celebration of Thanks, Unity Frame this Alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper; BG Green at Heart
Accessories: Labels 11, Kaiser pearls

No comments: