Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Faces

I'm so happy that I have met some crafty friends in person - Renee is one of those people. She is amazingly talented and she always has links to NEW challenges for me to try out! This was her sketch for the Lets Capture our Sketches 1st birthday bash. I still am not sure if I want to sign up for another gallery/place to put my pictures up... I already have a ton that I upload pictures to! BUT I wanted to join in with her cute sketch! I made mine a double page layout - using the sketch flipped for the first page.

Supplies
Paper: American Crafts, Bo bunny
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: Kaiser rhinestone flowers, cricut, foof-a-la buttons, nesties

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I am just seeing this for the 1st time...love what you did with the sketch! (making it a 2-pager...AWESOME!) I am looking forward to you calling me when you are back in the Northwest :)