Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

family

The sketch on Sketchy Thursday this past week required us to get "dirty" on our pages. I'm NOT a "dirty" scrapper - I am a very CAS scrapper. SO - I didn't get my page very dirty - I used some brads from chatterbox and a homemade ribbon "flower" to follow the sketch.

We got our family pictures taken by my friend Amy - she does AMAZING work! I'm SO sad that she is leaving the island this summer! This was the only picture during the entire shoot that we had our coats off - it was sunny, but COLD that day. you can probably see that my daughter is freezing - she wouldn't smile... Supplies
Paper: American Crafts, Bo Bunny
Stamp: Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Ribbon: May road
Brads: Chatterbox

2 comments:

lisa said...

What a lovely clean LO.
Thanks for playing : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING the B&W photo and loving the flower!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)