Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

sketch 204 - scrapbook challenges

The sketch from Scrapbook Challenges - sketch 204 was a fun one. I put this together one day last week before I packed to head to Oregon. I'm in Oregon visiting family now - I have a sunburn from a walk we went on yesterday (and probably the pool). It's been fun to visit with my family! My husband is gone for a few months now with work - so when I scrapped these pictures - it was theraputic. I hate it when he's gone. Abby hates it when he's gone. It sucks, but I know he loves his job, so we deal with it.

The paper is from bo-bunny. I LOVE their double dot paper. I just bought 30 sheets of double dot paper from a scrapbook store here that is closing. I'll be going in next week to get more too......... I LOVE it! I got a ton of bo bunny ribbon too - it's SO cute for hairbows (that I have been making more of because my friends all have little girls who need bows) and for scrapbook pages

Supplies
Paper: American crafts cardstock, Bo Bunny double dot cardstock
Accessories: Foof-a-la buttons

1 comment:

Jana M. said...

OH I love this one! The colors and layout are fantastic.