Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TGF Challenges

I am trying to use a lot more of the stamps I've "collected". This past weekend (Saturday night after Abby went to bed), I pulled out some of my Greeting Farm stamps and joined in on a couple of their challenges.

When I first started in papercrafts, I was mainly a scrapbooker. Then I moved to AK in 2005 and a friend introduced me to card making and I took off. BUT recently I have moved back to the scrapbooking more -I LOVE seeing my finished products with photos/paper. I still make cards, but am really enjoying doing more pages for my album.

This one is from the TGF sketch - they have a scrapbook challenge weekly now. I have joined in on almost all the scrapbook challenges (I think I have done all but 2 of them now). This one includes some photos taken when Abby was 7 months. I LOVE doing the 4 generation pictures whenever I can - I never know how long my grandparents are going to be around.

I used a sentiment from the new Roll Call kit - I LOVE all the Sprouts, but there are a few sentiments thrown in the kit too. The card is from the Greeting Farm FFF challenge. There was a photo to get inspiration from. I loved all the pinks/greens in the photo and thought of my Basic Grey Sultry paper (that I am hoarding). This is Maria from the Roll Call set - I am having a ton of fun coloring with my copics now (after I took my class and got some pointers to help with it)
Supplies

Layout
Stamps: TGF Roll Call, Spotlight
Ink: Tsukineko, Palette PTI Fresh snow
Paper: BG Kioshi, SU Chocolate chip
Accessories: SU top note die, BG flowers, AC thickers, Inksentials white pen, SU choc chip marker

Card
Stamps: TGF Roll call - Maria, sentiment
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Sultry, SU kraft
Accessories: Copics, corner rounder

2 comments:

Stef H said...

beautiful page and stunning card!

Jana M. said...

I love this page! And the card is darling, too! You're right, your scrapbooking has really taken off. Your pages are beautiful.