Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

daddy and abby

I cherish all the pictures I have of Abby and her dad. He is gone a lot for work, so we have a ton printed and put up in Abby's room - so she can "talk" to him when she misses him. She loves all the pictures and wanted some of the older pictures up so she could see when she was a baby.

I still am in love with the BG Kioshi paper. I have the 12x12 and the 6x6 and some accessories (flowers, ribbon, etc). I am hoarding every scrap of this paper! I had a bag of my EK success and martha stewart border punches at the store the other day to use. I find I use them more if I take them with me. I have been able to do a lot of scrapping/stamping at the store lately - I juust have to remember to take pictures with me.
Supplies

Stamps: Unity March KOTM {rockin it Unity style}
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, BG Kioshi
Accessories: EK success loop border punch

No comments: