Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Eating Sand

Eating Sand. I found these pictures in my stash of pictures in my bag. I LOVED this day. This was my daughters first time playing in the sand and of course, she had to try it out. She didn't like it at all...

I used the sketch from the Bo Bunny blog and used some NEW bo bunny paper that I picked up when I was on vacation. I loved that I could SEE the paper and touch it before I bought it! This is from the new Bo Bunny Sun kissed line - LOVE these colors! I used some Ippity stamps for the title along with my copic multi-liner pen for the writing under the photo. Supplies
Stamps: Ippity Alphabetically adorable
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Bo Bunny Sun Kissed
Accessories: Cricut cartridge - Plantin Schoolbook (bracket), copic multi-liner pen

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cute!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

hee hee hee CUTE! I just picked up some of this paper too :D

carla said...

Love ur layout, I think I might have a go at this sketch...I better hurry up thou....thankyou for the inspiration