Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Glow sticks

The guest design challenge is up again with Sketchy Thursday. I joined in again this month - love the sketch and had fun with some new paper I found while on vacation. The paper is from Bo Bunny - this has to be my FAVORITE paper now -love all the bright colors in the Petal pushers collection.

The flower "o" is a hand cut flower. This was a second flower I made (another is on a card) to match these papers. Supplies
Paper: Bo Bunny Petal Pushers
Accessories: Cricut cutting machine

4 comments:

heidi said...

very cool! thanks for playing along with us!

lisa said...

Lovely bright and fun LO : )

Jennifer Grace said...

Great photos, and you've matched the colours really well with those bright papers! x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo fun!! I love love love love love love how you did the "O"!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)