Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

passing time with pictures

When we got our new laptop in December 2007 - my husband was LOVING trying out all the features. This is one of the "self-portraits" that he took of him and our daughter. I think he took about 100 pictures that night - this was the only one with Abby looking at the camera on the computer.

The paper is come Jillibean soup that I am in love with! We got a few pieces in at the store that I had to have! The sketch for my page is actually a card sketch from a Paper Craft magazine - this is the only picture I had printed for the page, so it worked great instead of a stamped image. I used some ippity stamps for the page

I am still on vacation. Recovering from my sun burn. Enjoying the Oregon Coast (we are sleeping in an aquarium one night.. well, not sure how much sleep I'll get) and seeing a lot of family! Supplies
Paper: American Crafts, Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Ippity, Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch

No comments: