Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

such a slacker this week!

I posted this on the Scrap and Stamp blog this week (on Tuesday I scheduled it) and for some reason, didn't schedule it on my blog. Oops!

I took EVERYTHING out of my craft closet this week. It's a MESS. I almost have it put back together now and I know where everything is again. I forgot what all I had! I have a ton that will be donated, gotten rid of and used in the next little while (before I order much more).

This week Scrap and Stamp has a tutorial and a challenge. The tutorial is on Paper piecing and the challenge this week it to paper piece AND use a stamp on your layout. I did the tutorial and had so much fun with it! I LOVE paper piecing. I do it a lot on cards and have started using it on my pages lately. Step 1: Stamp your image on your main page
Stamp your image on your pattern paper that you are going to piece with.
Cut out all the pieces out of the pattern paper you are using.
Glue down your first piece.
Glue the next
And all the following.
You are finished! You can choose to paper piece using stamps like me or paper piece your own embellishment together without using a stamp (but you have to stamp somewhere on your page)

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I need to do a MUCH NEEDED clean/organize too...I bet it feels good to be done. Cute LO :D